Listen to your body and determine exactly where you have pain, where it gives pain and is there any additional symptoms. If you have problems with the spine or muscle pain occurs in any part of the back and depends on the location of the problem. It is situational and often occurs after physical exertion or awkward body position. Acute inflammation of internal organs, as a rule, are accompanied by additional symptoms: weakness, nausea, coughing, fever. In the initial stages of the disease may be no special symptoms, except for pain syndrome, therefore early detection of the disease is important to consult a doctor.Please note!
Pain and crunch in joints over time can lead to terrible consequences - local or full restriction of movement in the joint until the disability. People, taught by bitter experience to cure the joints are natural remedy that is recommended by the rheumatologist.
Causes of lower back pain in women
- Upper back right under the shoulder blade. Here manifest themselves in the respiratory system and spine.
- Middle back right side under ribs. This area of the lower parts of the lungs, digestive system, pancreas, gall bladder and liver.
- Lower back right around the waist – area of the urinary system right kidney.
- Lower back to the right – possible bowel problems, gynecology, urinary system.
- All back on the right digestive system, spine, muscles.
Feature – enhancing pain with deep inhalation or exhalation. For the treatment of turning to the therapist, which will be referred to a pulmonologist.
- Pleurisy – inflammation of pleura. The pain is stabbing or cutting in nature, increases with deep breathing, sudden movements and waning, if you lie on the affected side. Additional symptoms: cough, fever, shortness of breath. Diagnosed by x-ray, ultrasound. For treatment using antibiotics, different medical manipulations, sometimes surgical intervention.
- Pneumonia – inflammation of the respiratory parts of the lungs. The pain is felt under the shoulder or under the ribs, aggravated with deep breathing, coughing. In rare cases, at the initial stage of the disease no other symptoms, then fever, a cough, sputum, weakness. Treated with antibiotics, they will help you find a doctor.
- Pneumothorax — accumulation of gas in the pleural cavity of the lungs. The pain is severe, sharp, stabbing, radiates to the arms, shoulder, increases with breathing and coughing. Person wants to sit or take polulezhachee position, appear shortness of breath and cold sweat, panic. Diagnosed by x-ray and a puncture lung. Need urgent assistance of a doctor!
- Cancer of the lung. Unbearable and constant severe pain only occurs in the last stages of cancer, if the tumor invades the pleura.
- Pulmonary infarction – necrosis of the lung and the infiltration of this organ with blood when blockage of an artery by a clot. The pain is severe, sharp, cutting right under the shoulder blade. Additional symptoms: shortness of breath, tachycardia, hemoptysis. Urgently need to call an ambulance!
Diseases of the digestive system
Accompanied, as a rule, more symptoms: abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. The therapist may refer you to a gastroenterologist.
- Flatulence – intestinal gas. The pain is dull, gnawing, accompanied with bloating. Appears after taking certain foods (beans, soda, etc.), as a consequence of intestinal disease or neurosis. Painful symptoms alleviated with antispasmodics, absorbents .
- Appendicitis inflammation of the Appendix. If the Appendix is behind the caecum, painful sensations arise not in the stomach, as happens in most cases, and in the lower back at the bottom right. The pain is sharp, constant, radiates to the leg, groin, pelvic area. If you lie on your left side – it will grow. Additional symptoms: nausea, weakness, sometimes fever above 38 degrees. Requires urgent surgical intervention!
- Intestinal colic – spasm of the muscles of the intestine. The pain in the lower lumbar burning: it increases, then decreases, after some time passes into the abdomen. Additional symptoms: weakness, frequent urination, nausea, diarrhea. Possible causes: food poisoning, stress, intestinal diseases, gastritis. In intestinal colic take antispasmodics and apply a heating pad.
Strong intestinal colic may indicate serious diseases, for which in any case can not use a heating pad, and I need to call an ambulance!
- Acute cholecystitis – inflammation of the gallbladder. Pain in right abdomen, upper quadrant, gives the area below the right scapula. Can take place independently after some time (half an hour). Occurs most often at night or in the morning, after eating fatty food or alcohol. Additional symptoms: bitter taste in mouth, nausea, vomiting bile, white coating on the tongue. It is diagnosed by blood tests, urine, stool, ultrasound of the gallbladder. Treated by surgery or drugs, necessarily diet.
- Acute pancreatitis – inflammation of the pancreas. Pain in the lateral part of the abdomen, radiates to the lower back on the right. In rare cases, sensation from the abdomen are missing and are felt only in the back, in the Central part on the right. The pain is dull: it is augmented, then diminished. Additional symptoms: nausea, vomiting without relief, a person acquires a grayish hue, bloating. In the amplification of pain call an ambulance! Waiting for the doctor, you can take antispasmodic. Chronic pancreatitis occurs dull pain in right side back after eating or drinking.
Diseases of the urinary system
The most common cause of pain in the right side rear if it is not connected with the spine and muscles. The therapist will refer you to a urologist or nephrologist.
- Retroperitoneal hematoma or retroperitoneal hemorrhage – internal bleeding in injuries of the abdominal organs. Occurs as a result of injury: fall from height, hit in the stomach. Back pain and stomach depends on the extent of damage: from asymptomatic to a painful shock. Diagnosed based on ultrasound, computed tomography and radiography. Requires a medical intervention!
- Nephroptosis is a shift in the kidneys. Early in the disease pain in right side back irregular, obtuse. Appears in the upright position of the body, mainly after severe coughing or physical exertion. Is, if you go to bed. Further pain is increasing, you may experience renal colic. Diagnosed by palpation, ultrasound in supine and standing MRI. First degree prolapse of the kidney treated conservatively: gymnastics, bandages, treatment in health resorts, massage. Second and third degree may require surgical intervention.
- Renal colic – obstruction of the upper urinary tract. The pain is severe in the area of the waist on the right, gives to the pubic region, and later spread to the whole lower back. Can rise the body temperature, to experience vomiting, bloating. Before the arrival of the ambulance you can drink or inject spasmolytics. If besides the pain, no other symptoms, well warm heating pad helps. Waiting for the doctor should go to the kidneys were above the bladder (a semi-sitting posture).
- Urolithiasis – urolithiasis – formation of stones in the urinary system. Depending on the location of the stones, the pain can occur in different parts of the back: in the renal calyx is a dull ache deep in the lower back, in the renal pelvis — gives the right hypochondrium, in the upper part of the ureter – acute intolerable pain during movement, can spread to the area of hypochondrium to the groin. In the presence of a stone in the lower ureter – severe pain in the lower lumbar with the transition to the genitals. It is diagnosed by urine analysis, ultrasound and MRI. Treated with conservative or operative method (choice of doctor). Often, doctors prescribe herbs: dill, violets, calendula, leaves, cranberries, St. John's wort, sage, wild rose and others. In pharmacy special herbal kidney fees.
- Hydronephrosis – enlargement of the renal pelvis. The pain is aching, does not depend on the position of the body. The urine may darken and painted in reddish hues is a sign of the presence of blood. The pain is aching, sometimes be felt symptoms of renal colic, weakness, nausea. Diagnosed by ultrasonography and radiography. Treated in a hospital, requires the excretion of urine to reduce the pressure in the kidney.
- Pyelonephritis is a bacterial inflammation of the kidneys. The pain is aching, dull, sometimes surrounding does not depend on the position of the body, may be similar to renal colic. Additional symptoms: frequent urination, swelling of the face and extremities. Diagnosed by blood and urine tests, ultrasound, computed tomography, x-ray. Treated with antibiotics that are should prescribe the doctor for test results.
- Kidney abscess – purulent inflammation. Rare: as a consequence of pyelonephritis or urolithiasis. The pain is sharp, acute. The symptoms are similar to pyelonephritis, may further appear chills, thirst. Requires emergency call and emergency surgery!
Problems with the spine, the spinal cord
The peculiarity of this type of pains is that they intensify or subside, depending on movements and body position. Your doctor may refer you to the orthopedist, the neuropathologist, the therapist.
- Osteochondrosis – degenerative disorders in articular cartilage. The pain is dull, depending on the location it gives in the shoulder, arm, or feet, sacrum and buttocks. A man hard to bend over to straighten his back. During exercise, sudden movements, long static posture sensations to calm down. To help relieve muscle spasm and inflammation. In the treatment used anti-inflammatory drugs, painkillers, warming ointment, often doctors prescribe physiotherapy: paraffin baths, phonophoresis, laser therapy. Osteochondrosis useful therapeutic massage.
- Spondylosis is the deformation of the vertebrae due to growth of bone tissue. Growths compress the surrounding nerve endings and cause aching, dull, unilateral pain, which does not depend on body position and time of day. If palpation pressure on the painful areas, will experience severe backache. If the lumbar form, sometimes there is numbness of the feet. Is diagnosed through x-rays, MRI. Treated with analgesics, anti-inflammatory drugs, useful massage and electrophoresis.
- Intervertebral hernia is a protrusion of the intervertebral disc. Is characterized by a constant pulling, aching pain, which intensified by the end of the day. The sharp movements may happen, lumbago, acute fulminant pain. Sensations when turning to the side, bending down and lying down. To facilitate the status, you can take a painkiller (paracetamol, analgin, novocaine). Treatment is aimed at relieving pain and inflammation, physical therapy and massage. Surgery — rarely and for serious reasons.
- Radiculopathy (sciatica) is a lesion of spinal roots. In most cases, is a consequence of degenerative disc disease, herniated disc or stenosis (narrowing of the spinal canal). The pain is severe, acute or obtuse, giving in different parts of the spine. The characteristic loss of sensation in some areas of the back muscles, this process is accompanied by numbness or tingling, burning sensation. Treatment is aimed at identifying and eliminating the causes of the onset of symptoms. To alleviate pain medication, do the massage, use special ointments . From folk remedies to help bath and apply natural wool to the affected area.
The pain has a different character occurs for various reasons, not always easily determined.
The main thing – quickly to go to the doctor. Many diseases are much easier, less time consuming and cheaper for the money, if detected in the early stages of the occurrence. Take care of your health!