Causes of pain in the kidneys to look for, first and foremost, in the inflammatory, destructive, functional or congenital changes. Many patients in the cold season go to the doctor with complaints of "sore kidneys". Causes of illness and what to do in such a situation, learn with us!
Why stomach hurts and gives back?
Kidneys – paired organ of the urinary system. They are located on both sides of the spine at the level of the eleventh thoracic and third lumbar vertebra. This is quite a serious organ of the human body, so pain in the kidneys, you should definitely pay attention to see a specialist and start the treatment only after you learn the cause of the pain.
When kidney disease can hurt the stomach and can radiate to the back?
- Pyelonephritis – inflammation of renal pelvis – may be a small pain, which is oppressive in nature in the side, rarely appearing on the one hand, most often patients complain of pain on the left and right simultaneously, and also back pain in kidney area.
- Oncology (cancer, malignant tumor) of the kidneys, of course, along with other symptoms the patient feels pain in the projection of kidneys and back pain kidney Cancer is 2% of all oncological diseases of different localization. However, benign tumors in the kidney, for example, fibroma, adenoma, accompanied by pain.
- A dropped kidney (nephroptosis of the left kidney) is accompanied by pain in this area, especially in the back strain or lifting heavy objects.
- Kidney stones also cause pain in the back, especially with movement or exertion. Pain have the following nature – there are the growing pain in his side from the left side and in the lower abdomen, with pressure, palpation of the kidneys also feel the pain.
- Associated symptoms – high fever, nausea, chills, vomiting, frequent urge to urinate.
These symptoms may not be associated specifically with this body, diagnosis of kidney disease is quite complicated. Often a stomach ache and gives back also in diseases of the spleen, colon. Therefore, it is mandatory to consult a doctor urologist to know the exact cause of the pain.